HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Destination, by Amanda H

Hello and welcome to August!

Today I am sharing a different page, one featuring photos of my trip to Amsterdam earlier this year. Although it was for work, I still enjoyed seeing some things, like Rembrandt Square! These photos seemed perfect for the new Carta Bella Transatlantic Collection.



Using just 2 papers in the range (and a bit of creative cutting), I was able to create a few different layers and strips of papers for this page. I used some black cardstock to matte the photos and papers to break it up.
I also used 2Crafty chipboard as a feature throughout this layout! 
For the title, I used 3 words from the 2Crafty Travel Mini word set. I embossed each word in 2 different metallic effects.
Similarly, scattered throughout the layout are 2Crafty Gears also embossed with 3 different metallic embossing powders.

Running across the middle of the layout, on a paper strip, is a 2Crafty Decorative Rod, which I inked black. I cut part of the chipboard, to run under the photo.

The final touch I added to this layout, was embossing some wooden stars, taken from the Kaisercraft Lucky Dip set . I used a steel coloured embossing and then scattered the stars throughout the page.

Products used:
Papers:

2Crafty Chipboard:

Embellishments:

Embossing with Colour Blast Colour Embossing Powders in Leather, Steel and Sienna.
Thanks for looking today!
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment