HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, January 6, 2017

Hello Wilna
by Tammy Klingner

Good morning!
 
Today I'm sharing a layout I created about meeting the fabulous Wilna Furstenberg!
 
 
I was lucky enough to attend a retreat last year that she attended.
 
Whilst there I got to take a couple of her classes, and really enjoyed getting to know her.
She is gracious, sweet, funny, bubbly and of course super talented and inspiring.
 
I used one of Wilna's techniques for the background - painting directly onto white cardstock.
 
 
I then went crazy adding lots of gorgeous 2Crafty Chipboard.
I painted some and even embossed some too!
I haven't done that for ages!
 
I then added a few embellishments from the Bella Boulevard You are Loved Range.
I cut lots of little flags from the leftovers and included them too.
 
A fun, bright, happy page that I hope you enjoy.
 
Much love
xx
 
Products used:
Bella Boulevard You are Loved Hearts Kisses Paper
Bella Boulevard You are Loved Fundamentals Stickers
Bella Boulevard You are Loved Gift Tags
 Bella Boulevard You are Loved Stickers 6x12
Bella Boulevard You are Loved Paper Pieces
Bella Boulevard You are Loved The Heavens Paper
Crate Paper Cool Kid Buddy Paper
2 Crafty Chipboard Frames Viney Circles
2 Crafty Chipboard Mini Branches
2 Crafty Gigi Chipboard Flowers
2 Crafty Chipboard hello
Dylusions Paint - Black Marble
Dylusions Paint - White Linen
Dylusions Paint - Bubblegum Pink
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment