HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, January 30, 2017

Believe in Yourself layout by Rachel Lowe:


Happy Monday everyone.

I can't believe January is almost over!

Today I am using Bella BLVD Bright and Brave collection.

Although it has religious connotations it can be used easily to create 'positive' and 'loving' layouts. 

I have gone bright and bold with this layout.

I am a huge fan of grids as you can use each square to create embellishment/feature clusters.



I have used the bright multi coloured circle paper as my background.

I then cut my white cardstock down to 10x10 inches.

I have sewn the edges of the white card to add another border.


I then cut down the journal card paper down to 3x3 inch squares to go with the theme of my photos.

I have chosen three photos of my daughter and cut them down to 3x3 inches also. 
Grid layouts are also a great way to create multi photo layouts.


With each square I have embellished with the die cuts and stickers from this collection.


I have sewn on some of the squares and used foam tape to create height on others.

Once I was happy with each square I then attached measuring to ensure my grid was aligned.


This layout is all about colour and embellishment placement.

Thank you for stopping by today and see you in February!





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment