HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, December 12, 2016

Be Happy Layout by Rachel Lowe:



Today I have another layout using the new girl collection by Bella BLVD Addison.

This collection is themed for an older girl.

With this layout I have used the die cuts that totally reflect my teenage daughters life loves, her phone and music!!


The photo of course is a selfie on her phone which I asked for so I could use it for this layout and make it even more authentic.




As the papers are bright and patterned I have used black bazzill for contrast.

I have cut three different sized plaid paper pieces. I have then layered them on slight angles. I have sewn at the top and bottom of the black/white plaid paper piece. I then tucked under this piece a designer clip finished off with a sticker. I love the music tab so I sewed on it and attached to the other side of my photo.



Under this I have attached the ric rac sticker border and under this I have attached a cut down paper border strip (be Happy) and sewn over it to add interest.


I then attached my photo with foam tape to create height.

I then attached a tab behind the photo. I have layered two heart stickers and attached to the side of my photo.

Of course I had to add the phone (always in my daughters hand!!). On the other side of the photo I have attached the ear phones and 'so crazy' die cut (which is slightly tucked under my photo).

To finish of I have added two die cut music notes and some small sticker hearts.





I think anyone with a teenage girl will totally get this layout!

Thank you for stopping by today and see you next week.

xXx





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment