HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, June 19, 2015

Basic Grey Tea Garden & Kaisercraft Fiesta! - by Linda Eggleton


Hello there & welcome.

Today I have another layout to share using the lovely

This time I've used some travel photos & gone for papers that suited - mostly greens,
which shows that this really is quite a versatile collection :)


"Lough Caragh"

I have used the Green Tea paper as my base, and I've added a small amount of stenciled texture to it using a Teresa Collins stencil & modelling paste.  I also used the Mint paper to add the 
white border to the page. 



I've grouped together a few different Green Tara flowers & leaves, as well as a few stickers from the Elements sticker sheet to create a cluster....and you can also see some of the stencil work here.



I added another smaller cluster at the upper left of the photos, again Green Tara flowers, Element sticker & a cute Flutterby flair....and just below that I've included some yummy 2Crafty Chevron Bits that I've coloured lime green with my Gelatos - these are one of my favourite 2Crafty pieces, as they are super versatile & can be added to any type of layout & they ALWAYS look fabulous!



More Chevron bits on the opposite side of the photos....and the title is using the alpha stickers, which has 3 different sized & styles of alpha stickers, which makes it awesome value!



Across the bottom of the photos I've added a border sticker from the Element sticker sheet....I wanted to add some blue to the page, to pick up the blue in the water & sky in the photos.

A list of products with links to the AAS store can be seen at the bottom of this post.



Next I have some of my Kaisercraft DT work to share with you all,using the bright & funky 
Fiesta! collection.  
The name of this collection describes it to a T!

I was a little pushed for time creating for this month, so I have only managed to create a set of cards.
"Thinking of You"
I started by picking out a few of my favourite papers & have layered them up & finished off with a centre piece that I've stamped using the Fiesta stamp set - this is a super cool stamp set, I tell ya!
& a cluster of blooms, collectables & some cotton thread.
The centre circular piece was cut using the full circle piece of the Circle Card Flip die that was released this month.

There are a few stamps that come with this collection - called Aztec & Geo
I have used the Aztec stamp on all 3 cards....it is a set of super cool geometric strips.



I've added some veneer brackets that I've painted white for a little bit of contrast.




Kaisercraft products – Arriba P1862, Paper Pad PP971, Collectables CT829, Fiesta clear stamp set CS226, Aztec Texture stamp CS219, Sunset paper bloom F634, Hot Pink paper bloom F663, Sea Breeze mini paper bloom F648, Hot Pink Rhinestone SB702, Circle Card Flip Die DD111
Other – Cotton thread,  Button, Bracket veneers, Foam tape, Butterfly punches,  Archival Ink

  "You Make Me Happy"

Again, very similar design...with layers of PP & a circular centre piece.
All 3 cards also have a little clump of messy cotton & some stamping using the Aztec stamp set.







Kaisercraft products – Sombrero P1860,  Paper Pad PP971,  Collectables CT829,  Fiesta clear stamp set CS226,  Aztec texture stamp CS219,  Sea Breeze paper bloom F631,  Hot Pink mini paper bloom F668,  Berry Vine decorative die DD522,  Circle Card Flip Die DD111
Other – Butterfly veneer, Flair button,  Cotton thread,  Foam tape,  Archival Ink

"Hello Beautiful"

The third card is pretty much similar to the first 2 in design principle
just to tie them all together as a set.







Kaisercraft products – Pinata P1856,  Paper Pad PP971,  Collectables CT829,  Fiesta clear stamp set CS226,  Aztec texture stamp CS219,  Sea Breeze paper bloom F631,  Hot Pink mini paper bloom F668,  Yellow pearls SB797,  Circle Card Flip Die DD111
Other – Scalloped circle veneer,  Butterfly punches,  Cotton thread,  Foam tape,  Archival Ink

Thank you so much for taking the time to see my creations,
I do hope you have been inspired by both collections :)

Until next time...Happy Scrapping!  xx

Photobucket

Basic Grey - Tea Garden - Green Tea paper
Basic Grey - Tea Garden - Mint paper
Basic Grey - Tea Garden - English Breakfast paper
Basic Grey - Tea Garden - Chamomile paper
Basic Grey - Tea Garden - Element Sticker Sheet
Basic Grey - Tea Garden - Alphabet Sticker Sheet
2Crafty Chipboard - Chevron Bits
Green Tara - Apple Blossoms - White/Turquoise
Green Tara - Apple Blossoms - Ivory
Green Tara - Cherry Blossoms - Cream
Green Tara - Cherry Blossoms - Blue
Green Tara - Leaves
Flutterby Designs - Flair - Design 223
Teresa Collins - Basically Essential Stencil - Remember & Thanks



Kaisercraft Fiesta! collection


No comments:

Post a Comment