HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, April 9, 2018

Magical Day with Photoplay Wizard World by Fiona Johnstone

Hello
Sharing another layout created with the fun Photoplay Wizarding World collection! We have quite a few Harry Potter photos, so these papers have been perfect!
Magical Day

I have used layers of the  Photoplay Wizarding World papers over a plain black cardstock background to create this page.  My torn brick wall papers are from an older Reminisce collection and I have combined this with the fussy cut 9 3/4 symbol from one of the papers in the Wizarding World pack. 


I have then cut around the train image from the papers and mounted it onto black cardstock which I have also cut around. I've used a 2Crafty chipboard owl to make my own "Hedwig" - I painted him white, added some yellow to his eyes and used a black paint pen to add details. 


I have used the Magical Day title from the Wizarding World ephemera pack and a broomstick from my stash. I added a little birdcage in black from 2Crafty to represent the owl cage on my going through the station wall photo. 
Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x
Photobucket
Products Used:
Photoplay Wizard World Variety Paper Pack
Photoplay Wizard World Cardstock Die-Cuts 
Reminisce Wizard 101 paper Brick Wall
2Crafty Chipboard Birdcage 1
2Crafty Chipboard  - Owls
Dylusions Paints - Black Marble
Dylusions Paints - Lemon Zest
Dylusions Paints -  White Linen
Harry Potter Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment