HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, April 16, 2018

Little Moments with Simple Stories Bliss by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

This week I have a layout to share created with the beautiful Simple Stories Bliss collection. This range is so pretty with lots of florals in fun colours. 

Happy Little Moments


The colours in this collection were just perfect for some recent photos I had done of my girls - my brother in law was the photographer and he was testing out his new mauve backdrop! 

I love a woodgrain paper as a background and this one was so pretty with the extra floral details. 


I've added some paper layers from the collection, and combined this with a paper in the Simple Stories Romance collection. Combining papers from the same manufacturer, but a different range, is a great way to start combining different papers in your layouts as they are often complimentary. 

There are some super cute embellishments in this collection, and I have chosen to use the ephemera pieces to embellish my page - love the cute bottle of flowers. Lots of cute little phrases in this ephemera pack too, I have used Happy Little Moments as my title. 


 To finish off my embellishments, I have added a xoxo in wood veneer from my stash and some CVS goodies - an enamel flower and a flair badge. 

Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x

Photobucket
Products Used:

Simple Stories Bliss paper - Be the Good 
Simple Stories Bliss paper - Remember to Shine
Simple Stories Bliss Bits & Pieces pack
Simple Stories Romance paper Love & Adore
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words Flair button
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Love Always Bits & Pieces 
Wood veneer xoxo
White Doily

No comments:

Post a Comment