HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

"Be Yourself", by Amanda H

Hi again,
 
Welcome to another Wednesday!
 
Here is my page for today!
 
I started with All About Scrapbooks, but did raid my stash and Colour Blast goodies for this page!
 
My two key AAS ingredients were a Kaisercraft Bombay Sunset Paper 
(what an amazing background paper!) and an awesome 2 Crafty chipboard word title.
 
 
Here is my page:
 
 
I borrowed a Mandala stencil from my friend for this page, although I notice that AAS has a Kaisercraft Mandala Stencil in store, I may need to add to my next order! 
I used Colour Blast Paste in Bling through this stencil.
I also splattered Colour Shimmer Cubes in Bling and Sienna, and I do love the gold
 and copper finishes!
 

 I have embossed in gold to tie in with the overall layout.

 
 
Products used:
Papers:
Kaisercraft - Bombay Sunset Paper - Rosewood
 
2Crafty chipboard:
Be Yourself
Embossed with Colour Blast Embossing Powders in Bling (gold)
 
Embellishments:
I raid my stash of stickers and bling to finish this page.
 
Mixed Media elements:
Colour Blast: Colour Pastes in Bling and Sienna.
Colour Blast: Colour Shimmer Cubes in Bling and Sienna.
 
Thanks for looking,
Amanda
 
 
Photobucket

1 comment: