HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, September 22, 2017

#1 Dad using Simple Stories Dad by Kerryn Fry

Morning All!
It's another fabulous Friday and I'm here to share my next project.
My page today features one of the awesome Simple Sets from Simple Stories, Dad.
The photo is my amazing Dad.
I love using these simple sets from Simple Stories
they have everything you need to create a few pages and are great value for money.
I have cut out the center from the patterned paper to create a frame for the cardstock base, 
I will use the centre piece for another page.
Using the frame I've created, I have stuck down a piece of kraft cardstock cut to 11"x11".
The Kraft has been decorated using Distress Inks, stencil and a Kaisercraft stamp to create interest.

The chevrons have been cut off the 2 Crafty12x12 Chevron border that was used at the base of the page.
They've been painted and popped on foam tape.
The 2 Crafty Handrawn Stars have been covered with black ink.
I've then added stars from the sticker sheet to give each star another layer.
I have used more of the sticker sheet and black cardstock to build the embellishment clusters
at the base of the page and each side of the photo.


The 2 Crafty Light-Bulb has been painted with Distress Ink and 
given a little sparkle with Diamond Stickles.
The 3x4 quote has been cut from one of the patterned papers.


The first layer in the main cluster at the bottom of the page has started with the 
Foam tape has worked perfectly to add dimension to the sticker.
A multitude of stickers have been layer to form the cluster. 



That's all for today.
I hope you have found the page interesting and fun.
Have a great weekend and 
check back Monday for Fiona's next amazing project.


Products Used:

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment