HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, March 5, 2018

Love You with Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

I have the beautiful new Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words collection to play with.  The first layout I have created with it is:

💓 Love You 💓

For this layout I have used a white cardstock base and had a play with some Distress Oxide Inks to create my background. I have used Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick and Fossilized Amber. Love these colours with this collection. 

I have inked a 12x12 plastic bag, spritzed all over with water, then placed my cardstock over the top. Lifted it up and dried off the excess with paper towel. 


After layering some of the patterned papers, I used the fabulous ephemera packet to embellish my layout - I love the butterflies, so they are a main focus on the page. 


I've used some Chipboard Stickers and Flair Buttons from the collection to finish off my embellishing. 

The More than Words chipboard titles are the perfect finishing touch to a layout. 


Till next week
Fiona
x

Photobucket

Products Used:

Products Used:

Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words paper -  Gossamer
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words paper -  Precious
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words paper - Radiant
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words Chipboard Stickers
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words Ephemera
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words Chipboard Title
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words Flair Button
White Bazzil Cardstock
Distress Oxide Ink Pad - Fossilized Amber
Distress Oxide Ink Pad - Tattered Rose
Distress Oxide Ink Pad - Worn Lipstick


No comments:

Post a Comment