HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, February 2, 2018

A Glimpse of You with Photo Play Boys Rule by Kerryn Fry

Happy Friday Everyone!
I'm back today with my second page from the awesome collection,
Photo Play Boys Rule
The colours and sticker sheet worked perfectly for this page.
Featuring Mr 13 and his soccer season.
 This page started with my customary Kraft cardstock base.
But this week I've kept the base clean and simple to make room for the photos.
I've used the patterned papers to create a few layers under the photos and
to have a focal point for the main photo.
 Then I got busy cutting!


I really do love cutting things out.
Most of the photos have been popped with foam tape.
I have doodled the direction of the balls to give the page some movement.


The Element Sticker Sheet was a fabulous source for embellishments.
I used them to create clusters around the page.
All of the 2 Crafty chipboard has been covered with black ink.
The 2 Crafty Family Symbol was a great addition to the photo frame.


The title 2 Crafty A Glimpse of You was the starting point for the whole page.
It got my thinking about how I wanted to capture a glimpse of Mr 13.
His soccer season was the perfect story.
I have used some scraps of black cardstock 
and dies from my stash to add a few more elements to the page.


The 2 Crafty Word Circle Attitude was the finishing touch.


That's it from me today, thank you for dropping in.
Have a fabulous weekend and remember to pop back on Monday
for Fiona's next project.

Products used:
Bazzill Kraft Cardstock
Photo Play Boys Rule - Mr Awesome
Photo Play Boys Rule - Mr Boy
Photo Play Boys Rule - Mr Mischief
Photo Play Boys Rule - Seeing Stars
Photo Play Boys Rule - Smash Bang
Photo Play Boys Rule - Element Sticker Sheet
2 Crafty title - A Glimpse of You
2 Crafty Word Circle Set 2
2 Crafty Family Symbols
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment