HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

"Cold nose, Warm heart", by Amanda H

Hi all,
 
Welcome to 2018!
 A new year and a new page to share.  I hope you get plenty of creativity and inspiration this year!
 
Today's page is using the new Simple Stories - Life is Ruff collection. I love these colours and the stickers and designs are so cute! I found the perfect photo of daughter and dog to create this page!
 

There is also a new range of papers in store, called Moda Scrap Wood Effect Collection. I got a few different wood grain pieces of paper from the range, including the number 7 paper I started this page with. There are many papers in the range and I know they will make great background papers!

Then I layered two papers in the Life is Ruff collection: the Ruff Ruff and Good Dog papers. I focused on the dog and bones patterns on these papers, although I also used a reverse to matte the photo.

I finished the page using some 2 Crafty chipboard and the Life is Ruff sticker set.

 
I used some 2 Crafty chipboard - Heart Bubbles, which I firstly inked with dark brown ink. I then gave it a spray with Colour Blast - Colour Shimmer Spray in Leather.
I punched some circles from the Moda Scraps Wood effect paper. I layered these underneath the Heart bubbles. On top I layered picture and word stickers from the Life is Ruff Sticker Sheet. That dog sticker is so cute! And the little word stickers are perfect.

In the top right corner of the I used a small piece of 2Crafty chipboard - this time the Bubble Clump design. I also inked it brown and sprayed it with Leather.

For the title, I used more of the word stickers from the Sticker sheet.


Such a sweet cute range - perfect for the furry friend in your life!

Thanks for looking,
Amanda

Products used:
 Papers:

2Crafty chipboard:

Embellishments:

 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment