HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, January 22, 2018

Best Friends with Crate Paper Good Vibes by Fiona Johnstone

Hi Everyone

This week I am creating with the bright and fun collection - Crate Paper Good Vibes.
 I adore bright colours and this range is fabulous!

My layout: Best Friends


Loving the bright colours in this collection, and went with a neutral kraft background to highlight the colours. I've used several of the patterned papers to create my paper layers. I then cut out the shipping tags from the So Chill paper, then created my own tag from a 3x4 piece on the paper. 


I've used the puffy stickers and the chipboard stickers from the Crate Paper Good Vibes collection to embellish my page. I've finished it off with an assortment of other embellishments from my stash (see product list). 


Another close -up


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x

Photobucket
Product List:
Crate Paper Good Vibes paper - Fresh
Crate Paper Good Vibes paper - Flourish
Crate Paper Good Vibes paper - All Good
Crate Paper Good Vibes paper - Life Goals
Crate Paper Good Vibes paper - Passion
Crate Paper Good Vibes paper - Perfection
Crate Paper Good Vibes paper - So Chill
Crate Paper Good Vibes Embossed Puffy Stickers
Crate Paper Good Vibes Chipboard Stickers
CVS Make a Wish Bits & Pieces
Flutterby Designs Flair
Pink Paislee C'est La Vie Puffy Sticker
Asstd Enamel Dots
Kraft Cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment