HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, November 17, 2017

Tis The Season with Kaisercraft Mint Wishes by Kerryn Fry

Good morning Crafters
I can't believe we are already half way through this month.
Today I am sharing a page created using the beautiful Christmas 
collection Kaisercraft Mint Wishes.
Absolutely love the colour.
I have gone back into the archives for this photo, 
Mr 13 back as Mr 7, way too cute!

I have started my page using the paper Logs as the base.
The white cardstock has been cut down to 11x11 so the logs are still visible underneath..
I've grabbed Distress Inks in the colours Evergreen Bough and Pine Needles. 
I have swiped the inks onto a messy mat, sprayed a little water and
then randomly applied to the cardstock using some glad wrap and plastic packaging.
With some gold ink and the Kaisercraft Crackle Texture Stamp, 
I have added another layer to the page.


I love the dimension the Christmas decorations from the Collectables Pack added to the background.
I have lifted two of them with foam tap and added some bling using Stickles Diamond.
The strings have been doodled with Gold Metallic Pen. 

 

The top right of the page has been decorated with patterened paper and wood veneer.
I rescued the lace trim from the bottom strip of a patterned paper, fussy cut the lace out and the finishing tough was again Distress Stickles - Diamond.


I have built up the clusters of embellishments around the photo using the patterned papers, 
Collectables Pack and some foam tape.
The title has been hand cut for the paper Flannelette.


I had plenty of fun highlighting different areas with Diamond Stickles
I love adding it to the fluff of the Christmas hat, it frames Mr 13's face so perfectly


The Sticker Sheet helped to add the finishing touches to the page.
I have used some of the strips to blend with the layers of patterned papers. 
The saying was cut into smaller words to fit along the side of the photo.

I hope the page has inspired you to pull out those Christmas photos
and to start creating with them.
I've got a few more photos printed ready to start the next page.
Thanks for visiting today, have a fabulous weekend.
Products Used:
Bazzil White Cardstock 
Kaisercraft Mint Wishes - Flannelette
Kaisercraft Mint Wishes - Fresh Pine
Kaisercraft Mint Wishes - Frosted
Kaisercraft Mint Wishes - Logs
Kaisercraft Mint Wishes - Sticker Sheet
Kaisercraft Mint Wishes - Collectables
Kaisercraft Lucky Dip Wooden Flourish Pack - Jolly Christmas 
Kaisercraft Texture Stamp - Crackle

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment