HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, September 15, 2017

My favourite person using Kaisercraft Factory 42 by Kerryn Fry

Hi All!
Kerryn here for another Friday share.
Today's project features the fabulous collection Kaisercraft Factory 42.
The photo of my two gorgeous males was taken last year at a family wedding.

I decided to go with a patterned paper background for this page, 
choosing the subtle pattern of 'Plan'.
I have kept the background clean and simple.
I have used Bazzill Raven to frame the page.


The 2 Crafty Gears have been decorated with a mixture of metallic paints, 
Dusty Concord Distress Paint and Metallic Rub.
The 12x12 Chain Length was covered with metallic paint 
and then randomly swiped with purple metallic rub.
I've used a similar effect with the Pointing Finger, using Evergreen Bough Distress Paint 
and finished with a swipe of silver metallic rub.


The 2 Crafty Star Circular Frame was the perfect embellishment 
to frame these two handsome faces.
I have backed the largest star with patterned paper to add the word from the Sticker Sheet.
It has been covered with black ink and then I have used the silver metallic rub 
to highlight the stars.


The Collectables Pack was just perfect to add a few clusters to the page,
I have fussy cut a few more pieces from the patterned paper.
Foam tape helped to add layers and dimension to the project.


I loved the sayings at the bottom of the page, I have backed it 
with black cardstock to help it stand out.
A black pen was used to doodled some of the edges.


I hope you have been inspired by the layout.
Enjoy your weekend and may there plenty of happy creating.
Please join us again on Monday to see Fiona's next project.
Thanks for the visit.
Products Used:
Bazzill Cardstock
Kaisercraft Factory 42 - Plans
Kaisercraft Factory 42 - Machine
Kaisercraft Factory 42 - Gears & Cogs 
Kaisercraft Factory 42 - Assembly Line
Kaisercraft Factory 42 - Sticker Sheet
Kaisercraft Factory 42 - Collectables
2 Crafty Chevron Bits
2 Crafty Gears
2 Crafty MiniWords 1
2 Crafty Star Circular Frame
2 Crafty 12x12 Assorted Chain Lengths
2 Crafty Pointing Finger
Dimensional Magic
Distress Paint
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment