HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, September 11, 2017

Hello Sunshine with Crate Paper Oasis
by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Another sunshine filled layout today, using Crate Paper Oasis. Love the colours and patterns in this range. 

Hello Sunshine



Love this palm frond background paper, so tropical! I have layered up lots of the different patterned papers from this collection, using some of the more neutral papers to offset the busy palm background. 


  Cute embellishments compliment the layout - I've used a pineapple sticker from the crate collection, a Cocoa Vanilla Studio flair and a sticker from my stash. 
 

Cute floral suitcase from the Oasis collection and my title uses thickers and I have cut a 2Crafty chipboard title to just have the word sunshine, which I have inked in pink. 

A pretty tropical flower to complete the page. 


 
Thanks for stopping by, 
Till next week
Fiona
 
 
Photobucket
Crate Paper Oasis paper - Tropics
Crate Paper Oasis paper - Coastal
Crate Paper Oasis paper - Fly Away
Crate Paper Oasis paper - Retreat
Crate Paper Oasis Ephemera
Crate Paper Oasis Puffy Stickers
2Crafty - You are my Sunshine
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Hello Lovely Flair
49 & Market Flower - similar here
Kraft Cardstock
Thickers

No comments:

Post a Comment