HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, September 4, 2017

Good Times with Pink Paislee Summer Lights
by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

YAY Spring Days are here! 
To celebrate the warmer weather this month I have a collection of summery layouts! 
The first one for the month

Good Times

 
I just adore this collection, so summery and fun! I have used it to scrap some of my holiday snaps from Hawaii - the colours are just amazing and this background piece is one of my favourites. 
 
The co-ordinating embellishment stickers are perfect for layering! I've combined these stickers with the paper heart that I have fussy cut from Paper #12. I've then added some other co-ordinating embellishments.
 
 
 
I've balanced out this side with a doily, a flair and a resin flower.
 
 
I love my title, I have used a two toned effect with inks on my 2Crafty title. The inks are versacolors in Orchid and Amethyst.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by
Stay tuned for more summery layouts in the next few weeks!
 
Fiona
x
Photobucket 
Products Used:
 
Pink Paislee Summer Lights Paper  2
Pink Paislee Summer Lights Paper  3
Pink Paislee Summer Lights Paper 6
Pink Paislee Summer Lights Paper  9
Pink Paislee Summer Lights Paper  12
Pink Paislee Summer Lights Cardstock Stickers 
Simple Stories You are Here Clear Stickers
2Crafty Chipboard Title Line Words - Good Times
Flutterby Designs Flair
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Make a Wish Bits & Pieces 
Versacolor Ink - Orchid and Amethyst

No comments:

Post a Comment