HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, August 21, 2017

Radiator Springs with Cartopia by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Happy Monday. Today I am back with one last Cars inspired layout, using Carta Bella's Cartopia collection again. 

 Radiator Springs
 
 
Now I love this number plate paper, so wanted it to feature prominently as it ties in with the background of my photo and really pops with the black cardstock. But first I needed something to help the background paper along. 
 
 

I've used a stencil and some Colour Blast paste in Steel to create the cogs on the cardstock. I love how this ties in with the colours in the photos background. 
 
 
My embellishments I have kept simple, just a couple of stickers and some 2Crafty chipboard. The cog I have inked in a mix of black and grey, where the arrows are simply inked in black so they stand out on the busy paper.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by
Fiona
x

Photobucket

Products Used:

Carta Bella Cartopia Paper - License Plate
Carta Bella Cartopia Paper - 4x6 Journaling Cards
Carta Bella Cartopia Paper -  Multi Journaling Cards
Carta Bella Cartopia Element Sticker Sheet
Carta Bella Cartopia Ephemera Die Cut Shapes
2Crafty Chipboard Chevron Bits
2Crafty Chipboard Gears
Kaisercraft 6x6 Stencil
Black Ink
Colour Blast Paste in Steel 
Cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment