HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, August 7, 2017

Flamingoes with MME Palm Beach by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

This weeks layout is created using MME Palm Springs collection.
 Be quick, there is a limited amount left in the shop of this gorgeous summery range!


Flamingoes are my son's favourite bird so I had to scrap him seeing the flamingoes at Seaworld this year. Love the pinks, oranges and green tones in this collection, plus it has gorgeous pops of gold!
 I've created a background with some Dylusions Ink spray and then added some 
splashes of Heidi Swapp gold.


I've layered some papers together, with the flamingo paper featuring.
 I've used some of the embellishments from the MME Palm Beach collection 
 to embellish along with some other cute embellishments from my stash. 


I've finished with some thickers for my title, and a sub title using the MME Palm Beach stickers.


Thanks for stopping by 
Fiona
x
Photobucket
Products Used:

Amy Tangerine Gold Foam Thickers
American Crafts Alpha Thickers




No comments:

Post a Comment