HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, August 14, 2017

Enjoy Today with Fancy Pants Dream Big by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

This week I am playing with Fancy Pants Dream Big collection to scrap 
another holiday layout. 

Enjoy Today



Don't you just LOVE this gorgeous background paper?
 I loved it the minute I saw it and figured it was perfect for a car themed layout!

I've used co-ordinating papers from the collection, which also tie in with my photo colours. 




I've then used Carta Bella Cartopia Embellishments to add those extra car details before finishing off my page with a 2Crafty chipboard title - Enjoy Today! Don't you just love the police car sticking out - it reminded me of part of the cars ride. 


Thanks for stopping by
Fiona
x

No comments:

Post a Comment