HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Winter Sun by Amanda H

Hi everyone,
 
Yes, it is winter here in OZ, but the sun is warm and the holidays have been here. That inspired today's page, as did the new collection of papers from Pink Paislee Summer Lights Collection.
 
 

With layers of beautiful patterns at the background, and my strip of photos, I love the warm shiny feel to this page!
 I cut strips of patterned paper from the Pink Paislee - Summer Lights 6x6 Paper Pad, then I used an old paper punch on each strip. I layered the strips on the white cardstock background, and did some machine stitching along the different layers.
Extra strips of papers from the Paper Pad were also cut and layered behind the photos. Also a few subtle splatters of Colour Blast Shimmer Sprays at the edges under each cluster.
I also LOVED the new Thickers alphabet stickers that came in this collection - Pink and holographic - a must-have and so perfect for this page!
Finally, let's take a closer look at the main two clusters.
The 2Crafty Gigi's Flowers are the centre pieces of these. Firstly, I covered the base piece of the chipboard flower with more papers from the Paper Pad. Then the delicate flower top piece of chipboard has been inked. I did give it a quick coat of shine from Colour Blast Shimmer Spray in Envy. Once glued in place, I added a coat of Dimensional magic.
 In this cluster I also included:
which are layered with the larger Gigi flower.
 More of the same here, with  MME Puffy stickers and  Cocoa Vanilla Studio Enamel Shapes layered around the smaller Gigi flower!

Products used:
Papers:

2Crafty Chipboard:

Embellishments:

Other:
Colour Shimmer Spray - Envy
Colour Shimmer Spray - Sunshine
Colour Shimmer Spray - Blush
 
Thanks for looking today!
 
Amanda
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment