HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Enjoy today, by Amanda H

  Hello again,
 
Welcome to my Wednesday share day! Today I am sharing a page with a photo of my "girl squad" (aka scrappy girlfriends) using the Pebbles Girl Squad Collection.
 
Using a few main papers in the Pebbles Girl Squad range, I layered some for the background, using some white cardstock to break the mix of patterns. I ended up going with the black/white and teal combinations, with some peachy-pink highlights; this means I have some lovely pink papers saved for another page!
 
As a feature I cut the squares from the Pebbles - Girl Squad Paper - Hello Friend paper and arranged them around the photo.
 

For the title, I used 2Crafty chipboard Enjoy Today Mini Title (which I have embossed gold) and placed at the top corner of the photo.

 

Throughout the page, I used 2Crafty Heart Bubbles - such an awesome set of chipboard... I love the circle elements as it seems to match the circles of the bokeh photo effect in the photo.
I have inked each set of bubbles and given a coat of Dimensional magic, also adding some gold sequins.

 Also layered in the clusters are some stickers taken from the  Pebbles - Girl Squad Cardstock Stickers as well as some flowers from my stash.


Products used:
Papers:

2Crafty Chipboard:

Embellishments:


Thanks for looking today!
Amanda

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment