HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Dream Big, by Amanda H

Hello again AAS fans!
 
Ready for a bright page?!! 
With the super cute and super bright papers from the Doodlebugs Fairytale Collection, 
 I had no other choice!
 
Starting with white cardstock as the base, I layered up a few panels of the papers in the range. I used machine stitching for some interest.

The awesome and cute photo of my daughters has also been matted with papers and cardstock and mounted on foam tape for some dimension.


For the title, I used the 2Crafty Dream Big Title. I painted this white, before giving a spray of Shimmery white and a coat of dimensional magic.

I also painted some Miniature Circle Frames for the page, to layer in some of the clusters.

The sticker words are from the CV - Make A Wish Accessory Stickers, such simple and pretty touches!

I ended up fussy cutting some of the rainbow and clouds from the Over the Rainbow paper in the range.



I hope my daughters always DREAM BIG!

Products used:
 
Papers:
Doodlebug - Fairy Tale Paper - Princess Polka-Dots
Doodlebug - Fairy Tale Paper - Rainbow Love
Doodlebug - Fairy Tale Paper - Over the Rainbow
White 12 x 12
 
2Crafty chipboard:
Dream Big Title
Miniature Circle Frames
 
Embellishments:
Dimensional Magic
CV - Make A Wish Accessory Stickers
Kaisercraft - Mini Paper Blooms - Sea Breeze
Bella Blvd - Puffy Hearts - Cotton Candy Mix
Bella Blvd - Puffy Hearts - Ice Mix
MME - Palm Beach Puffy Stickers
 
Thanks for looking today,
Amanda
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment