HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Scrapbooking the cats, by Amanda

Hello everyone!

I recently travelled for work and the office had two of the most awesome cats! I took these great photos of the "Office Cats" and I had to scrap them.

Luckily, I dove into my new papers and found the Kaisercraft Basecoat 4 Papers - they matched perfectly to the cats! And really this range of background papers could be used for so many different themes.

Last week I used Cocoa Vanilla Studio You Rock (their latest "boy" range) to scrapbook my daughter and today I used it scrapbook cats! Well, they are boy cats! Again, such a versatile range.

I created two pages to share today... similar designs and products... so enjoy!

Office cat #1 Starsky, features in "Love to Pose"


I started with the KC Paper "Boardwalk" as the background paper here.

I built up some panels of paper from KC "Scraped" and PP Take Me Away "18" and PP Take Me Away "3" behind the photos.

I also mounted the photos on some Fancy Pants Corrugated Cardstock and Black Cardstock, for some dimension and contrast. 

I have used 4 main products as finishing touches in both pages, which you will see in these close ups:
  1. 2 Crafty Arrows and Word title
  2. Assortment of stickers from CVS Accessory Sticker sheet from the You Rock collection
  3. Stickers from Fancy Pants Puffy Sticker sheet from the Family & co collection.

I have inked the title using Prima Ink and then given a coating of Dimensional Magic.

I also decide to cut some small squares from the Pink Paislee paper, for some interest at the corners of the design.


 Products used:

Papers:

2Crafty Chipboard:

Embellishments:



Office Cat #2 Hutch, features in "Hello Beautiful Boy"


I started with the KC Paper "Knotted Wood" as the background paper here.

I built up some panels of paper from KC "Scraped", including the paper strip from the bottom of the paper and some CVS "Night Sky" behind the photos.

I also mounted the photos on some Fancy Pants Corrugated Cardstock and Black Cardstock, for some dimension and contrast.

Again, I have used 4 main products as finishing touches in both pages, which you will see in these close ups:
  1. 2 Crafty Arrows and Word title
  2. Assortment of stickers from CVS Accessory Sticker sheet from the You Rock collection
  3. Stickers from Fancy Pants Puffy Sticker sheet from the Family & co collection.

For the chipboard title, I painted it with White Gesso, before embossing with some white glittery embossing powder!



Products used:

Papers:

2Crafty Chipboard:

Embellishments:



Thanks for looking today!

Amanda



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment