HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, June 9, 2017

Just Be You with My Minds Eye Hey Mister by Kerryn Fry

Morning All!
It must be Friday :)
Kerryn here to share my latest page.

My page this week features the very masculine and classy collection from 
My Minds Eye collection, Hey Mister
Mr 13 is the focus again, photos were taken at the athletics carnival representing his school.
I love the foil touches to this collection.


The background has been put together using only the outer edge of MME Hey Mister - Work It Gold Foil . I have removed the middle of the page to save for another project. 
The Kraft cardstock has been decorated using Crafters Workshop stencils, Distress Ink and Brilliance Ink.
Around the edge of the cardstock I have created faux stitching using a needle. 


I have used the 2 Crafty Circle Dot Frame to highlight the photo.
The frame has been covered with Distress Paint, I have added some doodling with a gel pen 
and cut stars from MME Hey Mister Woof Gold Foil. 

The title piece 2 Crafty just be YOU has been inked with Brilliance Ink, 
lightly stamped using a Darkroom Door stamp and black ink 
and then finished with a coat of Dimensional Magic.


I have used elements from the MME Hey Mister Sticker sheet to create 
a cluster below the journalling strips.

Thanks for visiting the All About Scrapbooks Blog today, 
I hope you have found my page inspiring.
Happy Crafting!

Products Used:

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment