HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

"Adventure", featuring YOU ROCK collection, by Amanda H

Hello AAS fans and welcome to June!
 
Today I am sharing my page that I created using the wonderful YOU ROCK collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studio. And I know it is for "boys", but as a mother of 3 girls, I still wanted to get the collection to play with. The colours are really perfect for any gender in my opinion! And perfect for these school photos.
 
Here is my page!
 
 I started with the "Experimental" paper from the range as the background, and with a little creative cutting I also was able to matte my two photos on this beautiful blue paper.

I then layered two other papers from the range: Starshine and Night Sky, behind the photo.

I also hand-cut many of the stars from the Starshine paper to use on the page.

I discovered that the 2Crafty Star Circular Frames was a perfect match for this paper collection! I inked it blue and hand-cut the paper to layer behind the starts in the chipboard. It was fiddly, but well worth the effort. As always, I finished the frame with Dimensional magic. You probably notice that I cut the frame so it curved around the left side of the photos.
This larger star was cut from the 2Crafty Star Circular Frame, with more paper layered behind it. We shouldn't be scared to cut our chipboard to fit our page design!

For my title, I used the 2Crafty Individual word - Adventure (Loopy font), also inked blue and finished with Dimensional Magic. I think the word "adventure" is versatile and perfect for the start of the school year as my daughter starts her Year 4 adventure!

 

The final touches to this page include:
2Crafty stars, inked red, and then finished with Dimensional Magic,
Word stickers from the CV - You Rock Accessory Sticker Sheet, some blue Bella Blvd Puffy Stars, mixed with some staples and blue wire.


I think YOU ROCK is a fabulous collection of papers that can be used with ANYONE! :)

Thanks for looking today!
Amanda


Products used:

Papers:

2Crafty Chipboard:

Embellishments:


 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment