HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, May 29, 2017

Meeting Pluto by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone


This weeks layout is a double page spread using Echo Park's Magic & Wonder collection. I had lots of photos to choose from to scrap for this layout, it was hard to narrow them down to even a double! 

Meeting Pluto

The yellow, red and black colour combo works perfectly with these photos. I chose the yellow as my background paper and then layered several of the other papers, focusing on this colour combo and a touch of pale blue. 


I've made a subtitle using this sticker from the Element Sticker Sheet, and mounted it onto black cardstock to make it stand out. 


I've used element stickers and enamel dots from the Echo Park Magic and Wonder collection to embellish my page, as well as digging into my Disney stash. 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x
Photobucket
Products Used:
Echo Park Magic & Wonder paper - Wonder Stripes
Echo Park Magic & Wonder paper - Smile for the Camera
Simple Stories Say Cheese 2 Wood Veneer
Simple Stories Say Cheese 2 Enamel Brads
Simple Stories Say Cheese 2 Sticker Sheet
Washi Tape
Black Cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment