HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

"Lovely" by Amanda H

Hi everyone,
 
It's Wednesday again, so it's my turn to share.
 I am loving being an aunt again and this is a page of me getting some baby cuddles.
 I do love this!
 
Here is my page.:
 
 
I started with some white cardstock and the bright spotty yellow paper from the Fancy Pants Joy Parade range.
 
The rest of the papers are Cocoa Vanilla Studio strips and scraps from the Love Always range. I cut a variety of strips, some with a banner cut in the bottoms and layered them under the photo. I went with the grey/black sides of the papers rather than the pinks!
 
For one of the panels of paper from the Love Always range, I wanted to add some colour. To do this, I simply used some watercolours (I used a childrens paint set from Officeworks), painting some yellows and greys to match the colour scheme.
 
 
 
You can see this panel looks great, layered amongst the other papers and embellishments.
 
 
Another feature of the layout, are the 2Crafty Dandelion flowers. Here is how I created them:
 

I used Prima chalk ink on the chipboard, and then added Dimensional magic. While the dimensional magic was still wet, I added the Prima mica flakes (something I found in my stash!). You could also sprinkle in glitter, or sequins for a similar effect.

 
 
 
 Other embellishments added to the page include bits &pieces and stickers from the Cocoa Vanilla Love Actually collection.
 
 
 
And the title "lovely" is a Thickers word, from the Take me Away pack.
 
Products used:
 
Papers:
White Cardstock
Fancy Pants - Joy Parade Paper - Happy to be Free
 CV - Love Always Paper - Frolic
CV - Love Always Paper - Class Act
CV - Love Always Paper - Lovely Things
CV - Love Always Paper - Bouquet
 
2Crafty Chipboard:
 Dandelions
 
Embellishments:
Prima - Fluid Chalk Ink Edgers - Tin Can
 Dimensional Magic
 CV - Love Always Accessory Stickers
CV - Love Always Bits & Pieces
PP - Take Me Away Thickers - Dream Foam
 
Thanks for looking,
Amanda
 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment