HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, May 12, 2017

Just Be Happy with Fancy Pants "Family and Co" by Kerryn Fry

Good morning Crafters!
Welcome to the AAS Blog on this lovely Friday morning.
Today I have created my page using Fancy Pants Family & Co
Such a gorgeous collection with colours that will work for all sorts of photos.
I've gone bright and girly this week to match the smiles of my beautiful great niece.
She is having so much fun on Master 12's old tricycle.
 
The background was created with a Heidi Swapp template and Distress Ink.
I have outlined the sun bursts using a black gel pen and faux stitching.
How cool does the 2 Crafty Flower Cluster look!   
A few shades of green Distress Paint for the leaves using the darker colours around the edge.
The flower has a combination of yellow, pinks and reds Distress Paint, the center was decorated with a black pen and then finished with a layer of Dimensional Magic.

The Fancy Pants Family & Co Ephemera pack is an awesome addition to this collection.
I've created a cluster with a few different pieces, layering some of them with foam tape.


Thanks for visiting the blog today.
Have a fabulous weekend and I hope you will drop by again on 
Monday to see what Fiona has been doing. 

Products Used:
Smooth White Cardstock

 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment