HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

"Happy chef" featuring Fancy Pants Family & co., by Amanda H

Hi everyone!
 
It's Wednesday again, so it is up to me to share some more inspiration!
 
Here is today's page, featuring the new collection from Fancy Pants "Family & co.".
 

With so many bright and happy papers in the range, I layered them and stuck them behind the photo, but also along the top and bottom. For many, I tried to use both sides of the papers!

I kept my embellishments simple for this page, by using a mix of the Chipboard stickers and Puffy stickers from the collection.


Here are some banners and hearts from the packs, and you can also see I used the chipboard frame around the photo. I used the puffy sticker "Happy" from the set for the title, which is too easy!


The chipboard and puffy elements combine well in the clusters. 
Hand journaling on a strip of the patterned paper is also an important part of the page!


I small amount of messy black thread amongst the clusters adds a simple touch.



Products used:

Papers:

Embellishments:
 
Thanks for looking today!
 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment