HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

"Happy Birthday", featuring Simple Stories Emoji Love, by Amanda H.

Hello again,
 
My final page share for May!
 I have used the fun and funky Simple Stories - Emoji Love Collection.
 Who can't smile and feel happy when working with this collection?!
 Perfect for a birthday page!
 
 
Here is my page:
 
 
Starting with a base of White and Black Cardstock. I then layered up awesome papers from the collection: The pink hearts from Choose Happy, the Emoji and speech bubbles from I LOL, and the pink strip across the page from 2 Cool.
 
 
To the left of the photo, I created this main cluster and feature of the page.
 
I REALLY love the 4X6 Sticker Packs from Simple Stories - always so many varieties of stickers to use, all in one pack. I used an assortment behind the title, even using the pink alphabet letters to write part of the title.
 

To create the title, I used a 2Crafty word, which I inked black, and added dimensional magic. As it was drying I added super fine glitter and some super small sequins. It looks kind of blue in these photos, but my daughter said it looked "holographic"!

Also added are some Bella Blvd Puffy Hearts and 2Crafty Chipboard arrows (which also got the black ink and dimensional magic treatment) as well as sequins for some extra sparkle!



Products Used:
Papers:
2Crafty Chipboard:
Embellishments:
Thank you for looking today and I will see you in JUNE! :)
Amanda

 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment