HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

"Think Big" by Amanda

Hello to our All About Scrapbook fans!
 
Welcome to a new month! This month I have a few pretty pages, which is so easy when I have 3 daughters and a new baby niece!
 
Here is my first page for the month, based on the American Crafts paper collection:
 "Shimelle: Little by Little".
 
I started with some White Cardstock and the "Think Big" paper from the paper range - it was perfect to cut out the squares, which I matched with 3 photos cropped to squares of my girls. I loved fussy cutting some of the hearts from one of the papers. I machine stitched these to the layouts.
To finish off, I added some 2 Crafty chipboard hearts - painted and dimensional magic, some word stickers & enamel dots from Cocoa Vanilla Studio, Kaisercraft Mini Paper blooms and some sequins.
I did a little splatter of pink paint (that had been leftover from painting the chipboard hearts). Add a little water to acrylic paint and it is quite easy to lightly splatter onto a background.
 All the little clusters.... Perfect cute finishes to a super cute page!
Thanks for looking today!
Amanda

Products used:
Papers:
2Crafty Chipboard:
Embellishments
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment