HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, April 17, 2017

Selfie with Pink Paislee Oh My Heart Paige Evans by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Hope you all had a wonderful Easter!!
 I have a new collection to play with this week - Pink Paislee Oh My Heart collection by Paige Evans - love, love this collection so much!
 
This weeks layout:
 
Wonderful You 

 
The design of paper no. 12 lent itself perfectly to cutting two large triangles from the design. I love the patchwork style pattern, it has so much colour.  I've only used a little bit of paper from the other 2 patterned papers to create the small banner pieces under the first photo. 


Once the main paper was down, I have used some of the ephemera to add a frame to the back of one of my photos, then added some flowers and other ephemera pieces to embellish. 



Finishing off with some wood veneer, flair button and puffy stickers and just a sprinkling of ink splatters. 



Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x
Photobucket
Products Used:
Pink Paislee Oh My Heart by Paige Evans paper 9
Pink Paislee Oh My Heart by Paige Evans paper 12
Pink Paislee Oh My Heart by Paige Evans paper 15
Pink Paislee Oh My Heart by Paige Evans Ephemera
Pink Paislee Oh My Heart by Paige Evans Puffy Stickers
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Flair 
Prima Wood Veneer Leaves
Distress Stain Ink in Picked Raspberries
White Cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment