HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, March 27, 2017

My Super Hero by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

This week I have something a little different for me. I had these cute photos of my daughter dressed as superman. I have used my cameo to create a superman cut file onto the solar system paper from the Space Academy collection by Carta Bella.

My Super Hero

A close up of the Superman die cut:
 
 I've used stickers from the Reminisce My Super Hero collection and the speech bubbles are from Bella Boulevardes Addison collection. 




I've finished off my page with some wood veneer stars and some rather old rubber embellishments from my stash - you can find similar rocket themed stickers in the Space Academy collection here



Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x
Photobucket
Products Used
Cardstock
Reminisce My Superhero Kit
Carta Bella Space Academy Paper - Racing Rockets
Bella Blvd Addison Collection Paper Pieces
Cardstock
Wood Veneer Stars
Rubber Charms - OA

No comments:

Post a Comment