HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, March 24, 2017

Happiness Found with Echo Park Paper Co by Kerryn Fry

Welcome to the blog today on this fabulous Friday.
It's my turn to share my project and this week I am still creating with the 
Echo Park Paper Co collection Jungle Safari.
Our trip to the Zoo photos from January continue to play a roll in my pages, 
it was a fabulous day with the boy, my sister and my nieces. 
We were trying unsuccessfully to find the pandas, but they were too busy eating in their enclosures. 
We settled for the next best thing, a statue and some bamboo.

I had fun layering Crafter's Workshop templates, Memory Box Stencil and Distress Inks in the background.
I added faux stitch doodling using a black pen around the leaf stencil.
The 2 Crafty Bamboo Stems were painted with different shades of green Distress Paints 
and became the support for the cluster at the base of the page.
I love cutting out photos too


Lots of fussy cutting from the papers in the collection, the cheapest form of embellishments 
and usually the simplest.
Plenty of dimension created with foam tape and layering.
You will also spot a few random pieces from the Jillibean Soup Hardy Hodgepodge Pea Pod Parts

Thanks for visiting the blog today.
Hopefully you have been inspired to sit and create
Have a fabulously crafty weekend!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment