HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

"Enjoying the ride" by Amanda Hartmann

Hello to you all,
 
Do you ever find a paper and know you have a perfect photo for it? 
I was lucky enough to visit the NASA space station in Florida a couple of years
 back and I thought this was perfect with the Shimelle - Starshine Collection.
 
Here is my page:
 

The centre piece of this page is the awesome blue piece of paper "Curiosity"- perfect colour and design for this page! I find great blue papers hard to find, so this is a cracker!

 I have layered more papers behind the photo, including some Fancy pants corrugated cardstock, black cardstock and the cute text patterned paper "Hubble", also from the Shimelle - Starshine range. I have also mounted the whole page on some white cardstock.

Also an important part of this page is the 2 Crafty Circle Dot Frame, after inking it grey,
 I embossed it using a fine silver embossing powder.
 This corner includes a tassel and tags from the Cocoa Vanilla Bits and Pieces pack.

I add some Cocoa Vanilla Enamel Dots onto some of the circles on the chipboard. You will also see some scattered around the page. Other details added to the page, some 2 Crafty gears, inked in black, and some stars, also embossed in silver.



For stickers, I added some word stickers from the Cocoa Vanilla Accessory Stickers, as well as some stickers ("lucky", "enjoying the ride", white star) from a Simple Stories range.

 
Thanks for looking today!
 
 
Products used:
White Cardstock
Black Cardstock (Raven)
AC - Shimelle - Starshine Paper - Curiosity
AC - Shimelle - Starshine Paper - Hubble
Fancy Pants- White Corrugated Cardstock
2Crafty Circle Dot Frame
2 Crafty Steampunk Gears Medium
CV - Love Always Enamel Dots - Sparkles
CV - Love Always Bits & Pieces
CV - Love Always Accessory Stickers
SS - I AM Photo Stickers
SS - I AM Stickers 4'x6"
 
 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment