HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, January 13, 2017

Light
by Tammy Klingner

 
Good morning everyone.
 
Today I'm sharing my layout about my One Little Word for 2017.....Light.
 
 
Each year I participate in Ali Edwards' One Little Word.  For more information go HERE.
 I select a word each year as a guide, as something to focus on and keep me grounded.
This year it's Light.
 
If you would like to read more about why I selected that word, you can go to my blog post HERE.
 
This page consists of lots of layers.
 
 
I really wanted to add some journaling, so I didn't do any mixed media on this layout!
I know!
Amazing!
 
I added some 2Crafty Chipboard, painting it first.
 
 
I then added lots of little inspirational sayings and quotes that suited the theme of the layout, and finally my journaling down the left hand side.
 
 
Products used:
Amy Tangerine Oh Happy Life Paper - Weekend
Bella Boulevard Illustrated Faith You are Loved Paper - hearts kisses
Bella Boulevard Illustrated Faith You are Loved Paper Borders
Crate Paper Cool Kid Paper - Buddy
Bella Boulevard Addison Sticker Sheet
Bella Boulevard Addison Paper - Fierce
Simple Stories Carpe Diem Label Stickers
2Crafty Chipboard Mini Sampler
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment