HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, December 5, 2016

You Make me Smile by Rachel Lowe:

Happy Monday everyone!

I am back today with another layout using the gorgeous Ooh La La collection by KC.

Again I have gone vintage and very pretty with this layout.

The Collectables (die cuts) are just lovely with so much included, you are spoilt for choice.



I loved the muted blue and hence why I chose it is as my base paper which allowed me to use the floral patterned paper to contrast.  I also have used one of the tags to sit behind my layers for another contrast.

I also attached a die cut hinge at the top of my page to add texture.

As in my last layout I have added another die cut bird with foam tape.


I have added another butterfly amongst the roses.


The 2Crafty loopy font LOVE word is painted in white and then I have used glitter paste sugar. This added texture and a subtle sparkle.


I have fussy cut some roses and rose buds and layered to create my floral bunch.

I have layered a dollie die cut and foam taped a sentiment in the centre finished off with a foam taped butterfly.


It is such a beautiful collection which makes it easy to create layouts that are special.

Thank you for stopping by today, have a wonderful week and I hope you find some quiet time to create and scrap.

xXx

kc ooh la la paper bonjour
kc ooh la la collectables
kc ooh la la paper cert la vie
kc ooh la la sticker sheet
2Crafty Chipboard word loopy LOVE
bo bunny dot glitter paste sugar



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment