HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, December 26, 2016

Merry Christmas layout by Rachel Lowe:


Happy Boxing Day to you all!

I hope you had the most wonderful Christmas day and today you are somewhat relaxing.

I have another Christmas layout for you today using Echo Park I Love Christmas collection.

I just adore this photo of my youngest captivated by the lights on the tree, this says the magic of Christmas to me!



I have cut a 4 1/2 inch strip of the snow flake paper but before attaching I have punched 3 layers of scollop borders to add visual interest.

I then set about adding embellishments around my photo.

I added the tree ornament which I also added a brad for some sparkle to mimic my tree lights in my photo.

I then added the Toy Shop chipboard piece with foam tape and tucked the chipboard snowman slightly under it. I finished this cluster off with a die cut snow flake attached with foam tape.




I added another brad to the left of my photo on the scollop border layers.

I then chose a journal card to match my photo (you could choose another one to suite your photo).
I sewed on the journal card in a random manner.

I added the  December 25 banner die cut and finished off with another brad.
I then added another brad on my tree (all of this done before I attached the journal card to my page).

I attached the chipboard Santa with foam tape .


I created my title under the journal card using the chipboard Merry Christmas finished off with a chipboard holly branch.

Against the white cardstock these colours are stunning!

This design can be used for so many different layouts not just this one.
You could also add two 6x4 inch landscape photos if you wanted to.

Well thats Christmas done for another year and I am already focused on the new year, bring on 2017 I say!

Thank you for stopping by today.

Enjoy the rest of the week and see you in 2017!

EP - I love christmas chipboard accents
EP - I love christmas decorative brads
EP - I love christmas paper 3x4 journaling cards
EP - I love christmas paper holly days
EP - I love christmas paper let it snow
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment