HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, November 25, 2016

Study study study
by Tammy Klingner

Hi everyone, well it's the end of the week already,
which means it's my turn to share my latest scrappy creation.
 
This week I had a play with the new gorgeous Bella Boulevard Addison ranges. 
 I also added a splash or two of Jillibean Soup Chit Chat Chowder.
I adore these new ranges - so bright and colourful, perfect for my teenage children!
 
 
Because of the bright colours, I chose to go with a white background.
I added a few splashes of watercolour, and then began layering up my papers.
 
I always add black when using bright colours -  I think it 'grounds' everything, and also I think it makes the bright colours seem a bit more 'teenagery' (is that a word?! Lol)
 
I added a few strips down one side - I love that they have a paper designed for this.
I also cut and tore into a few papers to use as layers around my photo.
 
I added some 2Crafty triangles, covering some in the bright scraps on my desk,
and also using the negative of the chipboard to trace some triangle shapes directly onto my background paper using a black pen.
 
I like the 'fun feel' this gives the layout,
and I think it works well with the story of the layout
 - it's all about how my 15 year old daughter - gorgeous creature that she is - studies.
It's something I always want to remember about her.
 
 
I then added some lettering for my title, and included some cute embellishments and stickers as well as the most important part - the journaling!!
 
Well that's it from me this week.
I'll see you all again next week.
 
Products used:
White Bazzill
2Crafty Triangles
Prima Watercolour Pencils
Bella Boulevard Addison Sticker Sheet
Bella Boulevard Addison Borders Paper
Bella Boulevard Addison Fierce Paper
Bella Boulevard Addison Tabbies
Jillibean Soup Chit Chat Chowder Paper - Glazed gab
Jillibean Soup Chit Chat Chowder Pea Pod Parts 
 
Photobucket

1 comment: