HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, November 4, 2016

Boys will be Boys.....
by Tammy Klingner

Good morning everyone!
 
It's my turn to share, and this week I've used the AWESOME Cool Kid range from Crate Paper
 
I adore this range!! So very cool, and just perfect for those of us with boys.
 
 
I began by adding some gesso and paint to white bazzill.
  I didn't overthink the painting, just a few quick swipes.
I found some embellishments from the ephemera pack that went beautifully 
with my photos, and the story I wanted to tell.
 
 
I then added a strip of black and white patterned paper, and some 2Crafty Chipboard to my page.
 
 
 I then finished the page with my journaling and a few flicks of paint.
 
I can't wait to create some more with this fabulous range.
I just love how a new range can inspire me so much, and makes me crave some creativity time.
 
Products used:
2Crafty Arrows
Crate Paper Cool Kid Ephemera
Crate Paper Cool Kid Foil Stickers
Crate Paper Cool Kid Paper - Boys Club
Crate Paper Cool Kid Silver Star Embellishments
White Bazzill
Dylusions Paint - Vibrant Turquoise
Dylusions Paint - White Linen
Gesso
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Totally adore this Tammy, the colour scheme, the detail and our journalling stunning xx

    ReplyDelete