HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, October 17, 2016

You're kind of a Big Deal layout by Rachel Lowe:

Happy Monday everyone!

Today I have a layout using the very cool Alex collection by Bella BLVD.

How cool are these colours and paper designs!!!

These designs and colours would suite an older boy.

I loved the challenge of getting such different designs to work on a layout.

I loved how this turned out and is so striking on the white.



Firstly I chose the two daily details journal cards and these became my theme. I added some sewing details and a foam taped heart so they did not appear flat and uninteresting.




Once I had chosen my paper design I set about layering them in the most visually interesting way.


Again to create a 3D effect I covered various 2Crafty Triangles with the green paper. I then randomly attached over the paper pieces.




I have used three of the designer clips (which are made of plastic and are just gorgeous) adding to create a feature and to emphasis my photo.




There are so many great die cuts you could many more to this layout depending on your theme, I finished off with the green music head phones.




I had so much fun creating this layout and I love it's vibrancy and contrasts.
This is such a great 'boy' collection and a 'must have'.

Thank you for stopping by today.

Have a wonderful week and see you next week.

xXx



Bella BLVD Alex - paper beast mode
Bella BLVD Alex - paper daily details
Bella BLVD Alex - paper killing it
Bella BLVD Alex - paper pieces
Bella BLVD Alex - paper turn it up
Bella BLVD Alex - tabbies
Bella BLVD Alex - designer clips
2Crafty Chipboard multi pack triangle set
Bazzill cardstock/white 12x12



Photobucket

1 comment: