HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, September 23, 2016

Young, Wild and Free
by Tammy Klingner

Happy FriYay everyone!
 
This week I've been playing with Kaisercraft's Boho Dreams Range.
 
As soon as I saw this range, I knew I had to create a layout for my daughter, she
 has always loved Dream Catchers.
 
 
I began with a piece of Kraft Paper. I went a bit crazy spreading gesso around.
I then used some Tim Holtz paints - I splodged them onto the background and then spritzed with water and allowed them to run down the page.
 
I used the dream catcher from the sticker sheet, and added extra feathers which I cut from the black and white paper.  I then added a few micro beads to various feathers.
 
 
I added a few layers of paper, and then mainly embellished with more stickers.
I loved all the sayings on the word stickers, so I used lots of them.
 
 
I hope you get some scrapping time over the weekend!!
 
Products used:
Kraft Paper
Gesso
Tim Holtz Paint Lucky Clover
Tim Holtz Paint Candied Apple
Kaisercraft Boho Dreams Dreamcatcher paper
Kaisercraft Boho Dreams Feathers Paper
Kaisercraft Boho Dreams Young Paper
Kaisercraft Boho Dreams Sticker Sheet
Prima Micro-Beads - Bronze
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. This is totally awesome, fantastic background and oh those feathers....love!

    ReplyDelete