HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, August 12, 2016

Happy Today
by Tammy Klingner

Good morning everyone!
 
It's Friday already which means it's my turn to share my latest layout.
 
This week I had a play with Jillibean Soup's Healthy Hello Range.
This range really is happy, bright and fresh.
 
 
I'm really enjoying painting with acrylic paints onto my pages.
Since attending the escape2create retreat in Port Lincoln, and doing classes with Wilna
 Fursternberg and Louise Nelson, I have been really embracing my paints.
 
My paint of choice is Dylusions.
It's much easier than it looks.
Just smear it on, with a bit of water!
But don't forget to spread white gesso before you apply your paint.
 
 
 
I added some texture paste with a stencil and then layered up using a few layers of papers,
 and a heap of the awesome die cuts.
I also added some 2Crafty Chipboard Leaves.
 
 
A happy layout celebrating some of the wonderful connections made at the retreat.
It's really an awesome feeling to be in a room of other creative who just love paper and 
scissors and paint as much as you! 
They just get it.  And get you.
No further explanation needed really.
 
See you next week.
 
Products used:
White Bazzill
Calypso Teal Dylusions Paint
White Linen Dylusions Paint
Jillibean Soup Healthy Hello Paper - Aged Aloha
Jillibean Soup Healthy Hello Paper - Cup of Ciao
Jillibean Soup Healthy Hello Paper Herbed Hola
Jillibean Soup Healthy Hello Pea Pod Parts
Jillibean Soup Healthy Hello Paper - Bite Size Bits
Heidi Swapp Navy Colorshine
Kaisercraft Stencil - 12x12 Floral Quarters
White Gesso
Texture Paste
 
Photobucket

1 comment: