HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Cocoa Vanilla Studio Colour Me Happy - You are My Sun by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Sharing my class page from last weeks crop day, using the super fun Cocoa Vanilla Studio Colour Me Happy collection. This collection is perfect for anyone who enjoys colouring in or putting their own spin on a page. 

You are my Sun, my Moon and all of my Stars



The first technique we did was to use ink sprays and water to paint the colour onto the leaf pattern, then fussy cutting out the leaves. The second technique was some relaxing colouring with pencils. 



To embellish the layout we have used some of the fantastic variety of embellishments that CVS are well known for! The Colour Me Happy Snip-Its were perfect for journaling, embellishing and even the title. 


The Colour Me Happy Blossoms were the perfect finishing touch. 


Thanks for stopping by
till next week

Fiona
x
Photobucket

1 comment: