HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Jillibean Soup - Mushroom Medley cards and gift tags:


My left overs from my design team kit, Mushroom Medley were too lovely to throw
 away so today I have some cards and gift tags I created.

I love the mini placemats Jellybean Soup produce but I could not incorporate them into my layout designs.


I love creating gift tags and knew the mini placements would be perfect to make into gifts tags. I simply attached them to 3x4 ice paper pieces left over from my kit and then decorated with die cuts from this collection. I added foam tape on some of the die cuts to create a 3D effect.
 


 I finished them off with white cord. So you can write your personal message on the back I cut another 3x4 inch white paper piece and attached.



Finally I made a card and gift card, again using the last of my paper pieces and finishing off with the remainder of the die cuts and sentiments. Again I have foam taped some of the elements and to finish of I have added some some sewing to add texture and interest.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope I have inspired you to use up your left overs,
 nothing beats a handmade card or gift tag in my books.
See you next week.
X
Mushroom Medley - Mini Placemats
Mushroom Medley Yardstick Stickers 6-x12
Mushroom Medley Paper - bite size bits
Mushroom Medley Paper - chanterelles
Mushroom Medley Paper - morels
Mushroom Medley Paper - oysters
Mushroom Medley Paper - shiitake
Mushroom Medley - pea pod parts
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment