HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, April 1, 2016

You & Me
by Tammy Klingner

This week I've had a play with Fancy Pants Happy Place Collection again.
I just LOVE this collection. 
 The colours work for boy layouts, girl layouts, any kind of layout really.
 
This layout is about a recent concert I went to at a Winery in South Australia.
I really loved this photo, and seeing this band has always been on my bucket list, so I
 really wanted to scrap the occasion.
 
I just love 'word' paper, and the one in this range has the most adorable quotes on it. 
 So that was an easy choice for the background.
I then applied some gesso and some spritz before adding my photo and embellishments.
 
 
The die cuts and embellishments in this range are fantastic.
They really make adding the finishing touches so very easy.
 
 
This layout is pretty busy, however printing the photo in black and white, allows it to 
contrast against the pops of bold colours.
 
Also, be sure to keep your embellishments clustered, as this helps draw the eye into the layout.
 
I'll be back again next week.
Have a great weekend!
Love Tam
 
Products used:
Fancy Pants Happy Place 6x6 Paper Pad
Fancy Pants Happy Place Brag Card Set
Fancy Pants Happy Place Ephemera Pack
 Fancy Pants Happy Place Flair Buttons
Fancy Pants Happy Place Paper - My Happy
Fancy Pants Happy Place Puffy Stickers Mixed Shapes
 Dylusions Ink Spray - Polished Jade
Pink Paislee Memorandum Paper - Labels
Gesso
Thread
 
Photobucket

1 comment: