HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, March 7, 2016

Basic Grey - Hello U by Rachel Lowe:


Hello everyone Rachel here again.

Well February was all about little boys so today I have gone grown up and cool boys!
 I love this photo of my three boys, I think it captured their relationship perfectly.


I just love Typeset collection by Basic Grey. It has a vintage feel with a modern twist.
I went for a colour combination that is more masculine.

Firstly I splashed black colour shine spray on the woodgrain Kraft and then sprayed and
 splashed the Goosebumps textured shimmer spray. I like the messy effect which adds to
 the mood of the layout.

I cut down the wood grain kraft to 11x11 inches and centred it on the photo shoot paper. 
I really wanted the black camera paper to be visible.

I sewed around the edges of the kraft to add more texture. As you will see I went around
 twice to create a messy look.



 
I have used a 6x4 inch landscape photo. I have not matted my photo as I have
 used the chipboard to 'frame' my photo.
Do not be afraid to create a bold title that dominates your layout as it provides
 visual impact.
I added a flair to the lens of the camera to finish off.
Here are some close up photos for you.
 



 
Although simple in design this layout remains visually eye catching without
 detracting from the photo.
Thank you for stopping by and next week I am going totally shabby/vintage
 using Basic Grey again!
 
Hoping you all get some scrap time this week.
X
 
Basic Grey - Typeset photo shoot paper
Basic Grey - Typeset Chipboard
AC Textured Cardstock dark kraft woodgrain
Basic Grey - Typeset Flair
Heidi Swapp Color Shine spritz black
Goosebumps Textured Spray - Shimmer
Photobucket

1 comment: