HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, February 1, 2016

Pink Paislee Cedar Lane by Rachel Lowe - Happy Memories:

Happy Monday everyone Rachel here again sharing my last layout using the fab Pink Paislee, Cedar Lane collection.

I love baby photos and I adore this one of my youngest boy with those beautiful eye lashes (and who says you can't use pink on a boy layout!)

Again I wanted to show the versatility of this collection by scrapping a baby layout.

The gold acetate heart sheet is a feature of this layout which ties in the gold heart die cuts and glittered arrow, I think it adds extra texture to the layout.

And of course I just had to add a fox!





I love using journal block papers (or project life cards) as features in my layout as they help add to the story of the layout which extends beyond just a title.







I have kept this layout clean and simple so my photo remained the feature of the layout.

From this collection I have created five layouts, all very different and with few left overs it certainly is value for money.

Thanks for stopping by and hoping you find some time to scrap this week
X




Photobucket

2 comments: