HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, February 26, 2016

Love you More
by Tammy Klingner

Hi Everyone
My turn to share my latest inspiration with you!
 
This week I got to play with the gorgeous Happy Place by Fancy Pants
What a gorgeous range!!
Happy, fresh, with a colour palette that works for both boys and girls. 
It has a bit of a funky edge to it, and has triangular and plus shapes, which are very 'on trend'
 and also cool puffy stickers.  These are perfectly suited to the age of my kids (I have a 14 year
 old girl, a 12 year old boy).
 
 
I had a play around with some watercolours again in the background again.  I just splattered 
them on without thinking about it too much. 
 I then added a bit of background stamping, ensuring the lines of the stamp followed the 
direction of the photo.
I added a few layers of papers from the paper pad, some stickers and a flair.
 
 
 
 
I painted some 2 Crafty chipboard as my title.  This title was actually the starting point
 for this layout.  As soon as I saw the words, it sparked a story - something my son and I say
 all the time. 
This is often how my layouts begin - with the story.  With what I want to say.  If I don't have
 this, I often just sit and shuffle.  But if I know what I want to capture, what I want to remember,
 the creative process just seems to 'happen'. 
 
What story are you inspired to tell?
 
Have a great weekend.
Love Tam
 
Products Used:
 White Bazzill
Prima Watercolor Pencils
Dylusions Ink Spray - Postbox Red
Kaisercraft Texture Stamp - Wood Panel
2 Crafty Chipboard Love You More
Fancy Pants Happy Place 6x6 Paper Pad
Fancy Pants Happy Place Ephemera
Fancy Pants Happy Place Flairs
Fancy Pants Happy Place Puffy Stickers Mixed Shapes
Fancy Pants Happy Place Dictionary Stickers
 
 
Photobucket

1 comment: